The IMF and World Bank are holding their annual meetings in Tokyo for the first time in 50 years.
The Chinese withdrawal marks a new stage in the dispute between Beijing and Tokyo over their conflicting territorial claims in the East China Sea.
But it also sends a warning to the rest of the world about how China chooses to deal with it.
- Anti-China hysteria in US “concerning” – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- 16 Years away from Cheap China – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Expecting a soft landing, unless the Eurozone collapses – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)
- Why China is not cheap anymore – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)
- The changing Chinese preferences for luxury goods – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)