Google Analytics offers a wealth of data, and now and then we want to share them with you. Today, the top-10 visitors for November 2011 by country. From our observations, those data are not always flawless, but since they are the only we have, we will stick to them for the time being.
Our top-10, by country
- United States
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
When we would add the European countries – a highly politically incorrect act – Europe would be number two, behind the US. When we deduct some of the US-traffic from VPN-services, it would explain why we get slightly more leads in Europe, compared to the US.
- Indonesia benefits as wages rise in China – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)
- Why Obama triggers a trade war with China – Shaun Rein (chinaherald.net)
- Testing Google+ hangout with China (fonstuinstra.net)
- Only Europe can save Europe, not China – Shaun Rein (chinaspeakersbureau.info)
- Recreating fasion design from Shanghai – Marc van der Chijs (chinaspeakersbureau.info)